3. Mary. I don’t like the historical character, but in this series I was very impressed how the personality of her character had been developing since Season 1. She manages to seem threatening and severe even being a young girl.
I liked this scene especially.
4. Charles. Brandon is tired and needs a haircut, srsly. I know now he looks more like his historical prototype, but he was so perfect in Season 3.
5. Henry. Rhys Meyers is fucking gorgeous, I lack my words. When I’d first seen Season 4 promotional photos, I was like, omg, they can’t be serious, Henry had to look much older in this timeline. But when I saw the episode my opinion had changed to opposite, because of Rhys Meyers strong performance.
I saw very few shows with such amazing actors in the cast.
Couple of days ago I started to watch Tudors Season 4. See what we got here.
1. Culpepper. Culpepper is a bastard, but he’s a fuking-hot-when-wet one.
Also he was in Supernatural. I’m not kidding, he was in Hollywood Babylon as Mitch.
2. Cathrene Howard. I strongly disliked her character in Season 3, because she acted like being retarded. But there I realized that it’s quite okay to behave like this under the circumstances when you are 17.
Btw, I really liked the actress, she is beautiful and acts well, also her confrontation with Mary was performed amazingly.
This song had just stuck in my had a couple of days ago.
I can’t help thinking it describes dean/castiel perfectly.
I gave until I was empty I gave it all for free But I was so misunderstood That it all just came to me That all of this is not for me Cause all of this is ugly And all my hopes and all my dreams May all have passed right over me And all I said and all I did May not have mattered in the end None of this means anything Cause nothing’s ever what it seems
See? Every single word!
Also I’m a little bit embarrassed, because I always considered this song too emotional lol
It’s not just a catchy word to shout from the pulpit. It’s a real concept, a robust philosophy that requires effort, deference, intelligence and maturity for it to be protected. One of those ways is to be the “bigger man” and tolerate a 9/11 murder mosque Muslim prayer space, 500-seat performing…